Wolf

Wolf

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Santa Claus, Indiana Museum



A visit to Santa Claus Indiana museum is like taken a trip back in time. I loved how there is so much history that you can learn about Santa Claus, Indiana at this museum. They have had "famous" people visit the museum and they have photos of them on their wall. 
I loved all the older Christmas displays that they have set up and all of the trains. You can purchase item while you are there like t-shirts, sweatshirts, and little stuffed elf's.  But my favorite thing that I bought while there was a dollar bill that has Santa Claus on it. They make wonderful stocking stuffers for people of all ages. 
The lady that was working the day we went was so nice and helpful she just made our visit more enjoyable.
The museum is located at 69 N State Road 245. Santa Claus, Indiana.
Disclaimer: All photos/videos are copyrighted of Doug and myself and can not be used without our permission. 






No comments:

Post a Comment