Wolf

Wolf

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Twisted House In Indiana



We were visiting Indiana and while there we stopped by the Indianapolis Art Center to see if we could find the Twisted House. 
Now if you know me or if you have been following this blog then you know I have a love for the strange and unusual and that is just what this little "house" was.
This house is made of cedar wood and like it's name states it is twisted or more like bent and was designed by American artist John McNaughton. 
This was so neat, I loved the way this little place looked. I would love to have something like this is my backyard. 
If you are Indianapolis make sure you stop and check this little house out. 
There is no charge to walk the grounds of the art center.
Disclaimer: All photos/videos are copyrighted of Doug and myself and can not be used without our permission. 








No comments:

Post a Comment