Wolf

Wolf

Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Christmas Cottage in Pendelton, Ky



I took my parents on a little road trip and we went through Pendelton, Ky. We stopped by The Christmas Cottage to see what they had. Being a lover of all things Christmas I can tell you, I LOVED this little place. 
We met one of the owners Charles Nichter and he was so nice and helpful. I really enjoyed talking to him and you can tell that he has a love for Christmas as he lives on the property where the store is located and every year they give tours of their house so you can see how they decorate and get some ideas and inspiration. 
The store is inside a shed and don't let the size fool you, this store has a lot of item in it. 
Everything was so pretty, I wanted to buy it all.
I did end up purchasing a tall l girl elf who was so cute, a little polar bear that is playing with his feet, and a cute little chihuahua tree ornament for my parents since they own Jack a chihuahua. 
My parents purchased some nut crackers as well.
There is something for everyone here no matter what your style or taste is. I can not say enough good things about this place. I love little private owned places like this and I love to support them.
You should check this little cottage out, I know you will be in awe of it like I was. 
They are located at 897 Pendelton Road. Pendelton, Ky, The phone number is 502-743-5919.
If I am not mistaking their hours are Wed and Thursday 10:00am to 5:00pm, Friday and Saturday 10:00am t 6:00pm and Sunday 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Disclaimer: I am not being compensated  to do this post nor did I receive anything in return. All photos/videos are copyrighted of Doug and myself and can not be used without our permission. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment