Wolf

Wolf

Monday, July 4, 2016

Seahorses at Newport Aquarium



We went to Newport Aquarium to do the penguin encounter (more on that in another blog post) but while we were there, I also wanted to see the new Seahorse exhibit that they have. I love seahorses, I think they are such a beautiful and unique animal. The aquarium has done a wonderful job with this exhibit. There is so many beautiful seahorse to see and learn about.
I think my favorite is the dragon seahorse, such an amazing little animal. 
I think I could had spent all day just watching them. While we were looking at them we saw some very little baby seahorse, they were so tiny..just so sweet.
Disclaimer: All photos/videos are copyrighted of Doug and myself and can not be used without our permission. 







No comments:

Post a Comment