Wolf

Wolf

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes, and Fries




We had lunch at Hwy 55 and I loved this neat little place. The food and service was both great!!!
The first one of these restaurants opened in 1991 and won the best burger award in 2012. They now have over 120 locations. 
This place is a great family place and like I said you could not ask for better service. We visited the Eastgate  location in Ohio.
I loved all the 50's decorations they had and our both was shaped like a car. I know we will be going back to this place over and over. 
I am not a big hamburger person but I loved their burgers. 
If you see one of these restaurants make sure you stop.
Disclaimer: All photos/videos are copyrighted of Doug and myself and can not be used without our permission
I was not compensated nor did I receive anything for doing this post. 
The location we visited is at 4450 Eastgate Blvd. Cincinnati, Ohio. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment