Wolf

Wolf

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Louisville Zoo Visit




I am a big animal lover and I love visiting zoo's. We took a trip to Louisville, Kentucky to visit the zoo.
This is a pretty zoo that has a lot to see and do. I live in Kentucky and the zoo closest to me is the Cincinnati zoo. Louisville zoo does not seem as big as the Cincinnati zoo but it is still a great zoo.
We went on a Sunday and we got there when they first opened and it was already full.
They have a train and the oldest carousal that was built in 1919. We rode the train but not the carousal. They also have a thing for kids where they put on a harness and climb up these log things like a tree. 
I had a blast watching the Jaguar play with his ball. As you can see form the video he was having so much fun. One of the orangutans was obsessed with looking at pictures on my phone of my dog. If I showed him one that was not my dog he would look down and shake his head no but if I showed him one of my dog he would look at it with these wide eyes. It was so cute. I saw so many cute animals..I love them all.
There is also a cemetery in the middle of this zoo. It is a human cemetery. I did a blog post on it and you can check it out http://lyinnwolf.blogspot.com/2016/05/cemetery-in-middle-of-louisville-zoo.html
The other thing they had that I loved was these animals made out of Lego's. They were so impressive to see and to know that people have that much talent.
I think my favorite thing at this zoo was the pygmy hippos. OMG these were so freaken adorable. They had a mom and a baby and I loved them!!   
I loved this zoo and I will be taken a trip back there again.
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything in exchange for doing this post. All photos/videos are copyrighted of Doug and myself.








Pygmy Hippo's


Sleeping baby..so cute

Looking at pics of my dog


Made of Lego's

Made of Lego's

















No comments:

Post a Comment