Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Hebron Lutheran Cemetery



We did a two day investigation at Hebron Lutheran Cemetery. We went during the day on the 1st day and then at night the same day. The next day I went back on my lunch break and took some more pics.
I have heard people have had some strange experiences there. There have been reports of hearing whispering when by the graves, people have said when they are near the crematorium they can smell something burning, even when there is no one there. A lot of people have said this is a hotbed of paranormal. 
When we were there we did not feel, smell, or see anything out of the ordinary. Actual this is a very peaceful cemetery. I know people will say all cemetery's are peaceful but that is so not true. At this one you just feel a peace and calm and almost like someone is watching over you. When we were there at night we still did not see anything that was strange.   
After the 2nd day I was there, we downloaded all of our pics and I picked up some image's on my infrared/night vision camera. I have a couple pics that looks like there is angles watching over the cemetery, that could explain the calm feeling you have there. In another pic I picked up something that is peaking from behind a tree. Now I am not going to lie this pic kinda looks like Bigfoot peaking around the tree...lol.. 
I zoomed these pics in so you can see them better. 
A couple of things you should know in case you visit this cemetery. This is a cemetery and peoples loved ones are buried there so I can not state this enough please, please, please be respectful. Treat each gave like it is the gave of your loved one. 
Also there is a sign that states you can not enter the cemetery at dark so please do not enter and take a chance on getting arrested. If you want to visit at night there is a church that sits right in front of the cemetery and the parking lot is on both sides, so you can pull your car right up to the beginning of the cemetery where some of the graves are right in front of you and you can film and take pics there without trespassing. 
If you have been here and experienced anything please feel free to let me know. I would love to hear about it.
Disclaimer: All photos/videos are copyrighted of Doug and myself and can not be used without our permission. 
Our Facebook Page..Lyinn and Doug's Haunted Adventures.    





This is where you can park at night without entering the cemetery




Looks like Bigfoot


2 comments:

  1. These photos are so interesting! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

      Delete