Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Haunted Christopher's Bed and Breakfast.



As we were coming home from our visit to Witch Hill we drove past Christopher's Bed and Breakfast in Bellevue, Ky.
I have heard that this place was suppose to be haunted so I had to stop and take some pics of it. 
This was originally a church that was built in the 19th century. It looks like it is a beautiful building. You can still see the stained glass in the windows.
Some of the haunted experiences that people have reported here is: Apparitions have been spotted on the stairs, the piano will play by itself and footsteps have also been heard. 
I did not go in to the building but I am going to see if we can arrange a tour of it and see what we can find.
If you have been and have experienced anything please let me know. I would love to hear about it.
Disclaimer: All photos/videos are copyright of Doug and myself.
Facebook group page: Lyinn and Doug's Haunted Adventures. 




No comments:

Post a Comment