Wolf

Wolf

Friday, February 26, 2016

Gravity Hill in Covington, Ky.

There is a place in Covington, Ky in the Devou Park called Gravity Hill. This is a small hill and they say if you go there and put your car in neutral and take your foot off the gas and break your car will roll up that little hill and not backwards. This is the only Gravity Hill that has never been debunked.
Now if you have read any of my blog post then you know that I love strange and weird things so I had to check this out and see if it would work.
On Saturday Feb 20,2016 we went to Covington to Gravity Hill. I was driving and when we got there I put my camera on video and put it on a tripod on the dash of the car so it could film. Doug had a camcorder and he was filming. So we got to the little hill I put the car in neutral took my foot off the break and guess what we found......THIS WORKED!!!! Our freaken car rolled up the hill.
Now before you say that someone was behind our car pushing it, Doug got out of the car and filmed it so you can see that nobody is behind us.
If you like strange things then you really need to check this out. 
Now remember if you go this is located in a residential area so please be respectfully. 
Disclaimer: All photos/videos are copyrighted of Doug and myself. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment