Wolf

Wolf

Friday, January 1, 2016

Haunted Hayswood Hospital Visit


We took a trip to Maysville, Ky to visit the Hayswood hospital. I have been so interested in this place for a long time. I have read pretty much everything there is out there on this place. I have always wanted to visit it. 
We went to the hospital during the day and let me just say it is as creepy during the day as it is at night. 
As you come down the hill to the hospital it pretty much sits on the sidewalk. It is 3 stories and from some of the broken the windows you can still see the big round lights that they use in the operating room. 
This use to be the hospital where people from 6 county area came to for treatment. It was built in the 1800's and was called Hayswood Seminary, then it was turned into the Wilson Infirmary which was opened til 1908. It was in 1915 when they started to turn it into the Hayswood Hospital. 
Some of the haunted history of this building is: People have heard voices and people yelling from inside the hospital, they have heard babies crying, and have seen phantom Doctors in the hallways, there has been reports of footsteps when there is no one in the building.
This building is one hell of a creepy place, you get the feeling like you are being watched when you are there. The inside of the building looks like the people just left and I mean left in a hurry. Some of hospital beds still sit in the hallway and rooms, there is trays and hospital equipment all over the floor, it is just a mess. I know when I was inside, I could not get my camera to work. Speaking of inside we had permission to enter this building and even then I felt like we were breaking the law. There is a NO TRESPASSING sign on the gate. I can not state this enough DO NOT ENTER this building. The second and third floors are falling down to the floors below it, it is full of mold and asbestos and it is so filthy. I did not go to all levels as I was to scared of the floors falling through. Also it was so hard to breath in there.
As we were leaving I took a bunch of pictures outside with my infrared camea, while waking around out there I got the feeling that someone was looking at me. When we came home and I went through all of the pictures in the window where I felt like someone was watching me there is a picture of what looks like a little kid looking out the window.
We also captured a picture of what looks like a "ghost" image in one of the window but when Doug took a pic of me by the hospital with the same window behind me there is nothing there, and Doug captured what looks like a baby in the window that use to be the baby ward. 
All in all it was a good trip and we came up with a few good pics and I can take it off of my haunted places to visit bucket list. If you have been to this place please share what you have seen, I would love to hear about it.
Disclaimer: All photos/videos are copyrighted of Doug and myself.
Facebook group page is: Lyinn and Doug's Haunted Adventures. 




The image in the window
Close up of the image in the window
Some strange "Angel" looking thing
Close up of the "Angels" in the window
The kid looking out the window
Close up of the kid looking out the window
Baby image??

No comments:

Post a Comment