Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Misfit Toys at White Oak Garden


I am a big fan of White Oak Garden center. We always get our pumpkins and poinsettia's there. They have the nicest employees of any place I have been and they provide the best customer service. If you have seen any of my other post about them then you would have seen they have hay bales that they decorate all the time. They have been everything from the Minions ( my favorite ) to Charlie Brown. They always decorate their garden center so nice and fun. Well for Christmas they did their hay bales in the  Land of Misfit Toys and it was so neat. They do an excellent job on them. Their whole places is so pretty and will put you in the Holiday spirit. They have their BIG chair that you can sit in for photos well it has been transferred into Santa. This is a great place to go and have some family photos taken. The people who work there encourage you to take pics and share them on their Facebook page. 
If you have not been to White Oak then you really need to pay this place a visit, I am sure you will love it as much as we do.
They are located at 3579 Blue Rock Road. Cincinnati, Ohio.
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything for doing this post. All photos/videos are copyrighted of Doug and myself. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment