Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Shaw Farm Fall Festival


I am on a mission this year to visit as many pumpkin patches and fall farm festival I can. The first one I visited was Shaw Farm in Milford. This is a really nice farm with lots of things to see and do. 
They have tons of pumpkins in every size as well as farm animals, corn maze, hay rides in a tractor pulled wagon or with a horse pulled wagon. They also have farm animals and little train like rides for the kiddies. 
There is a place where you can get food and some nice areas that you can sit and eat. There store is great also. They carry a wide selection of all kinds of items. They have of course Halloween things as well as nicknack's  and BBQ sauce. 
The thing I loved about this place is all of the themed playground they have. They have everything from The Yellow Brick Road to The Flintstones. Now I am not going to lie the Flintstones are the main reason I went there. I love, love, love the Flintstones so I loved how they had this set up. 
This is a great place for photo opportunities and it does not matter how old you are, you will have a good time here. 
All the people that work there that we came in connect with were all so sweet and friendly. 
I would recommend you checking this place out if you want to have a fun filled day and if you have kids they will love this place.
Admission id free but they do charge a fee for some of the activities that they have.
They are located at 1737 Ohio 131. Milford, Ohio.
There website is http://www.shawfarms.com/
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything for doing this post. All photos/videos are copyrighted of Doug and myself. 




































No comments:

Post a Comment