Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, September 19, 2015

White Oak Garden Visit 2015



We visited White Oak Garden about a week ago. This was the second time we have been there and both times have been in the fall around Halloween. 
I love this place!!! It is a great place to visit and take pictures and to shop. All the people who work there are very friendly and helpful. 
Every year they have different things made out straw bales. Last year it was the Minions which I LOVED. This year it is the Charlie Brown group and it`s just as cute. They also still had the little VW bug but this year instead of being the " Purple People Eater", he is a Dragon which is so cool.
Like I said this is a really neat place to go and to take some fun photos. If you have kids I am sure they will love it.
They are starting to get their fall items out so you know me, I had to pick up a few pumpkins. I love the little white pumpkins, I think they are so cute :)
White Oak Garden Center is located at: 3579 Blue Rock Road. Cincinnati, Ohio.
Their web page is: www.whiteoakgardens.com
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything for doing this post.
All photos\videos are copyright of Doug and myself. 







I took this little guy home :)


Loved these. I bought a couple of them and painted glitter on them..so cute












No comments:

Post a Comment