Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Aaron Tippin at JD Legends





I recently went to JD Legends in Franklin, Ohio for the wounded warriors, USO show. I have never been to JD Legends before and I must say this is a nice place. It is a bowling alley that also has sand volleyball. They host a lot of concerts and you have the chance to get up close to the entertainers that are playing there. 
I have been a fan of Aaron Tippin's for the last 25 years and have the pleasure of meeting him numerous times. He is a great performer and a very nice down to earth guy. At this show he did not disappoint. He put on an amazing show. 
This show was like I said for the wounded warriors and it was very humbling to meet some of these people who have put their lives on the line so we can have the freedom that we have. I also meet some 4 legged soldiers ( military doggies ) they were so cute.  
It was so nice to see these people have some fun and enjoy their self's for awhile.
Aaron Tippin was not the only performer this night. There was also American Idol contestant Alexis Gomez. She put on a good show. There was also Stephen Kelly Hunt and he was an awesome singer and so friendly. After his show I saw him walking around and talking to people and hanging out with them. He is an all around nice guy.
 JD Legends is a great place to go if you want to bowl or watch a concert or both. All the people I came into contact with while there were all sweet and very friendly.
JD Legends is located at 65 Millard Drive. Franklin, Ohio.
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid to do this post. Doug and myself did receive free tickets and a media pass to do photos. All opinions are my own. All photos/videos are copyright of Doug and myself. They can not be used without our permission.  

Alexis Gomez


Stephen Kelly Hunt



Doug and Aaron Tippin

Me and Aaron Tippin






1 comment:

  1. The entire event looks so cool! I love getting to chat with musicians after a show. PLUS, seeing the doggies, and getting to say thanks to our military guys sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete