Wolf

Wolf

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Old West Festival



I am late on doing this post about our visit to the Old West Festival, or maybe I am early since it will be going on again in a few months, either way I wanted to do a post and tell you about our trip there. I thought this would be a neat thing to see, you know seeing all the gun fights and how the "old" west was back in the day..Boy was I wrong. When we went there was not much to see or do for that matter. We did see one gun fight and that was about it. We went to the saloon and saw some show girls and beside walking around and looking at things people were selling that is about all we saw. I don't know if it was because we went early in the day or what but this was so not worth the money we paid to get in. I think the only thing that was the least bit interesting was the "Town Drunk" who was riding around on a horse. When we left I asked Doug what he thought about it and he said it was not what he thought it would be. We paid $12.00 a person to get in and I really do not think it was worth it. If you are a fan of the Old West Festival, I am not trying to put it down I just think for me it was not what I thought it would be. But I am glad I went because you never know how you are going to like something until you go and see it for yourself. We did get a couple of good photos. If you have been to the festival let me know what you thought of it and if you liked it maybe you can let me know when is a good time to go and maybe I will give it another try.
The Old West Festival is held every year. They are located at 1449 Greenbush Cobb Road. Williamsburg, Ohio.
There website is http://oldwestfestival.com/
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything for doing this post. All photos/videos are copyright of Doug and myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment