Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Florence Freedom Baseball Disney Night



I was not going to do this post but I decided to do it because I know the Freedom Ballgames are starting again and this is a really neat thing.
We went to the ballgame the night they were having Disney Night. Now come on I know I am old but every girl is a Princess..lol..
This is a really neat thing to take your little Princess to or your bigger Princess..lol.
When we were there they had everyone from Prince Charming to Snow White ( which is my favorite because as we all know I am pale as snow..lol..)
They also had Livvy Stubenrauch there, which is the voice of young Anna in the movie Frozen. She was such an adorable little girl.
I love Florence Freedom and I think it is neat all the theme night things they have. You can always find something that is fun and a good time for the whole family.
I think I read online that you can rent the park for Birthdays and have a Disney party, that would be so neat for a little girl. I am sure they would love to party with their Princess.
Florence Freedom is located at 7950 Freedom Way. Florence, Ky.
Their website is http://www.florencefreedom.com/
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything for doing this post.
All photos/videos are copyright of Doug and myself.



Young Anna from Frozen

1 comment:

  1. This is easily one of my favorite ballparks. The team is in the Frontier League, and the players have more heart.... and more to prove. PLUS, they have cool themes like Disney and Star Wars!

    ReplyDelete