Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Canstruction Cincinnati 2015



We went and saw the 2015 Canstruction and like the 2 years before, this one did not disappoint.
If you do not know what Canstruction is, it is where very talented people build things out of can goods and then they are put on display. After the display time is over they donate all of the can goods to the Freestore food bank to help feed the hungry.  So you can not go wrong with something like this. Everyone wins, you get to see some AMAZING things made from cans and people who need help get it with the donation of the can goods.
Like I said this was the 3rd year that we have went and every year I am blown away with how talented these people are. I can not even draw a stick figure and they are making amazing things out of hundreds cans of food. 
I would highly recommend that you check this out next year, I am sure you will be amazed and in aw like I am every time I go. 
The art is located in Downtown Cincinnati and you can find the map online.
All photos/videos are copyright of Doug and myself. 






No comments:

Post a Comment