Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Woodland Mound Park Visit


We visited the Woodland Mound Park and let me start by saying if you know me then you know I love parks. I loved this park and can not say enough good things about it.
It is a 1,066 acre park that has everything...it has a water park for kids, a snack bar, gift shop,   a 18 hole disc golf course and so much more. They also have a few live animals like spiders, snakes, and the cutest owl I have ever seen, he was injured and unable to be returned to the wild. I so want to take him home. 
They have a picnic area and walking trails. This is just a beautiful park that you could spend the whole day at.  
All the people that worked there that we came into contact with were all so sweet.
If you have not checked out this park, I would highly recommend it and if you have kids and go during the summer months I am sure they will enjoy the Parky's Wetland Adventure water park. 
Woodland Mounds is located at 8250 Old Kellogg Road. Cincinnati, Ohio.
They do charge a $ 3.00 fee to enter or you can pay $ 10.00 and buy the pass for the year that is good for all the park of Hamilton, Ohio, that is what we do and that way you are good for the year.
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything in exchange for doing this post. 
Some of my new friends :)

The cute little owl taken a nap

He woke up..So darn cute..love it



I loved this tree


The water park


The inside tree house play area 

1 comment:

  1. That owl is awesome! I like the fountain there too!

    ReplyDelete