Wolf

Wolf

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Haunted Log Cabin in Cynthiana, Ky.



One of the other places in Cynthiana, Ky that we got to investigate was the Log Cabin. This building use to be the Courthouse, then it was the home of James and Elizabeth McPheters. They are said to be the ghost that still lives in this house some 200 years later. 
While we were standing outside in the dark ( gotta add to the creepy feeling ) Doug was taken pics with his regular camera and I was taken pics with my night vision infrared camera. I kept getting the feeling that someone was watching us, it was a very creepy feeling. I was looking all around and did not see anyone that would be staring at us. When we got home and downloaded all the pics, I was looking at the ones that Doug took of the cabin and I did not see anything on them. If you do any ghost hunting then you most likely do what I do with photos that you take which is enlarge ( zoom in ) all of them and look and see if anything shows up that should not be there. Like I said nothing showed up on Doug's but when I downloaded mine from the night vision camera standing on the top floor of the deck is the silhouette of what looks to be a man. He appears to be leaning on the window with his hand propped up on his hip. This has got to be one of the best pics I have taken. I wonder if this is the reason why I felt like someone was watching us. Maybe it was James McPheters making sure that we didn't do anything to his house. What or who it was I do not know, all I know is if you have the chance to investigate this place do it. Who know what or who you might get a pic of.
If you have been here and have seen or hard anything leave a comment and let me know, I would love to hear about it.
If you would like to see more photos from our ghost hunt check out my Facebook group page..Lyinn and Doug's Haunted Adventures.
All photos are the copyright of Doug and myself.
Declaimer: I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything in exchange for this post.
Can you see the outline of the man on the right?????



4 comments: