Wolf

Wolf

Monday, February 16, 2015

Halloween At Sharon Woods



I know this post is a little late but to be honest I forgot to blog about it. I know Halloween is over but it will not be long till it is here again so I thought I would tell you about Sharon Woods so you can make plans to go this year.
They go all out for Halloween at Sharon Woods. They have trick or treating for the kids, they have people walking around in costumes ( I got to meet my favorite The Headless Horseman )
they also have some of the historic houses open and they have different things going on in them like the mad science and face painting. They have a little concession stand set up where you can purchase hot dogs, soft drinks, hot chocolate and other things. They have a bonfire and you can sit around it. They also had wagon rides and a haunted trail that was a blast. 
We were there because we were doing the ghost investigation after the Halloween part was over so we walked around and checked out some of the things they had going on while we waited. 
If you have kids they will love this and this is a safe place for them to have a good time and trick or treat. We had fun and we are adults..but if you know me then you know I can have fun anywhere...lol..
There is an admission to enter the Haunted Village, it was $8.00 per person when we went. They are open Friday and Saturday nights from 6pm to 10pm.
I will list a link to their website so you can keep an eye on it for this year event. 
It is located at 11450 Lebanon Road. Sharonville, Ohio.
https://heritagevillagemuseum.wordpress.com/
Disclaimer: I did not receive anything for doing this post.








2 comments:

  1. Ah man, now I am thinking about Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..I am always thinking about Halloween :)

      Delete