Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Foy's Halloween



We paid a visit to Foy's Halloween and let me just say being the Halloween lover I am this was heaven for me.
 This whole block is nothing but Halloween. They have a costume shop that sells adult costumes, one that sells kids costumes, a Halloween shop and a haunted house. This place is AMAZING!!!!!
We went in October and that is when they have their block party. This was a festival like thing going on and all of the houses on the street were decorated for Halloween and I am not talking little pumpkins, I am talking whole yard covered with massive displays. 
They also have a restaurant called Rock and Roll Grill. We had lunch there and we were not alone Elvis himself was standing behind our booth. They also have a five and dime store there that took me back to my childhood. This place has everything you can think of. 
If you go to visit make sure you do not take pictures in the Halloween building they will say something to you. I got permission to take a couple of photos. In the five and dime store you can take photos and on the street you can take all the pictures you want of the outside of the buildings.
This is about the coolest town I have ever been to. If you are a Halloween lover like I am then this is place for you. 
They are located at 18 E. Main Street. Fairborn, Ohio.
Anytime is a good time to visit but October is the best.
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid to do this post nor did I receive anything. All photos are copyright of Doug and myself. 











Elvis at the Rock and Roll Grill

Rock and Roll Grill

My lunch. It was great!!!

Doug's lunch

One of the house decorated. 

Loved this house

No comments:

Post a Comment