Wolf

Wolf

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mount St. Joseph Cemetery Dollhouse tombstone



I am the kind of person that loves to visit cemetery's. I love the old ones. I can walk around and look at all the old tombstones for hours. They hold so much history and some of them hold spirits also. One day we were at Mount St. Joseph cemetery and we came across this tombstone from the 1800's that belonged to three children. The thing that was so unique about this tombstone is, it's a dollhouse.  It has little rooms in it with some furniture and a little stuffed giraffe. This was so neat to see and to see that it was built in the 1800's and is still standing now. I have a emf voice recorder and I laid it next to the grave and asked if any of the children would like to talk to us. I walked away and when I came back my recorder had turned itself off. Doug took a pic of the tombstone before we walked off and left my voice recorder and in the pic he caught a big orb.
If you would like to see the dollhouse tombstone it is located in the Mount St. Joseph cemetery at 4500 Foley Road.Cincinnati, Ohio.
The tombstone is in section 2.
If you would like to see more photos of the tombstone check out my facebook group page it is Lyinn and Doug's Haunted Adventures.


Doug's Orb photo


No comments:

Post a Comment