Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Blooms and Berries Farm Visit



We took a little trip to Bloom and Berries Farm Market. This is a beautiful farm with lots of things to see and do. We basically went for two reason. One being that Doug wanted to practice some of his photo skills and I was the model and the second reason was, when we went it was their Sunflower show. I love Sunflowers they are one of my favorite flowers. This place did not disappoint with the Sunflowers. There seemed to be miles and miles of them. They were so pretty and you could cut some to bring home with you for I think fifty cents a stem.
They were so beautiful.  Sunflowers is not all this place has so don't feel like you wont see anything if you go because the Sunflowers are over. This places has hayrides, a corn maze that is 7 acres big and shaped like a tractor. Yes you read that right 7 acres ( hello children of the corn..lol..), they have some very cute farm animals and so much more. They also sell pumpkins, produce, fruit and so much more. Oh and they also have some of the biggest and most unique looking gourds I have ever seen. I saw this one and he was shaped like a dragon..OMG I was so in love and yes he came home with me. They also have this outhouse that has these plastic legs with pants pulled down and when you set in the outhouse and put your legs up against them, they look like your legs..so funny and cute.  All the people who work there that we came in contact with were so friendly and nice. I really love this place and if you are looking to have some beautiful fall photos taken this is the place to go ( and if you need a great photographer hit up Doug as you can see from my photos he is amazing..if he can make me look that good then he is good..lol..)
Blooms and Berries is located at 9669 S. St. Rt. 48. Loveland, Ohio. 
Check out their web page at http://www.bloomsandberriesfarmmarket.com
I know you will have a blast at this place and if you have kids they will love it!!!
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything for doing this post. 

Doug's amazing photos 

When you gotta go..lol..



Inside the corn maze 


Loved his hair
Some of Doug's amazing photos 



Taken my little guy home :)


Doug in the outhouse...lol..








My little guy waiting for me to take him home..lol..
Home in my yard

No comments:

Post a Comment