Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, September 27, 2014

White Oak Garden Center



We took a trip to the White Oak Garden Center and let me just say this is a flower and garden lovers dream. Now I have to be honest, I can not grow anything. A green thumb I was not born with ( can you say kill a cactus, that's me). I went there for one reason and that was because I saw that they had Minions made out of straw. Yes you heard me right Minions made out of straw people, now who would not want to see that. 
They also had the purple people eater. This is a little purple VW bug that is made up to look like a people eater ( so stinking cute).
They have the the big chair that you can set in and its a great photo op. This place had some of the most beautiful flowers and plants and at this time of the year they have a ton of pumpkins, Halloween and fall decor.
We bought a BIG pumpkin and three small pumpkins ( 2 orange and one one white, that I love).
The people that work here and all very sweet and helpful. They really do care about great customer service. They were fine with us taking pictures inside the store. The very sweet lady that was helping us said that people come there to have their Christmas photos taken. 
I will be going back when it gets close to the Christmas season to see how they have decorated and to pick up a few Christmas items.
I will be buying alot of planets and flowers here as gifts for my parents since my mom has the green thumb and loves flowers. 
I would recommend for everyone to check this place out, you will love it and you will also get great customers services. 
They are located at 3579 Blue Rock Road. Cincinnati, Ohio.
There web page is http://whiteoakgardens.com/
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything for doing this post. 


Purple people eater



















Showing some Minion Love :)













Guess that is why he is the People Eater..lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment