Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fatboys Dream Restaurant



On our way to Utopia, we stopped and had lunch at Fatboys Dream. This is a really neat place that is on the Ohio River. It is a floating boat that has an amazing view of the river. You can set inside or outside. We chose to set outside as it was a beautiful day and we could watch all the boats go up and down the river. If you have a boat you can come right up to the dock and tie up your boat and have lunch or dinner.
I had the grilled chicken salad and it was so yummy. I also had a order of french fries and let me just say these were some of the best fries I have had in a long time. They were home made with real potatoes and the  skin left on them. They were so good. Doug had the Fatboy, which was a double hamburger with what every you want on it. He also had the onion rings. He said both of them were really good. 
The waitress we had was so sweet and friendly. This is a great place to go for lunch or dinner. 
Make sure you check out their facebook page as they have different hours.
They are located at 3202 St Rt Us 52. Felicity, Ohio
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything for doing this post. All opinions  stated are my own. All photos are copied right of me and Doug.
Our View


The seating area




My Salad

The best fries

Doug's meal

On the dock

On the dock

Beautiful View

  



1 comment:

  1. This place looks GREAT! There is something cool about eating burgers and fries on a boat!

    ReplyDelete