Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Lumenocity 2014



They had Lumenocity again this year and we went and took a couple of our friends who have never been. This is the second year that Cincinnati has done Lumenocity. This year they did things a little different then last year. Last year you just went to the event, this year you had to have tickets. The tickets were free and they went very fast. 
Like last year, this year did not disappoint. This is truly an amazing thing to see. If you are not familiar with what Lumenocity is, they do a light show at night and the back drop is the historic Music Hall. They set all the lights to music that the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra plays live. So this is also a chance for you to hear them.
It is a one of a kind experience. I think my favorite part was the end because the lights they do make Music Hall take a bow. You will be able to see what I am talking about if you watch the video that I post all the way to the end. They did this at the end of the show last year and it is so cool to see the building looking like it is taken a bow. 
If they do this next year make sure you check it out. I am sure you will be in aw. 
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid to do this post nor did I receive anything.  






No comments:

Post a Comment