Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Super Group Alabama at Buckle Up Music Festival



On July 18,2014, I had one of the most AMAZING experience of my life. The Buckle Up Music Festival was in Cincinnati, Ohio. Buckle Up is a 3 day country music experience. There had everyone from Willie Nelson to The Band Perry playing. 
Doug was hired by a new up and coming young group called Jestset Getset to be their photographer  so he was able to get a media pass for all three days for him and another person so since I have been his assistant the other pass went to me. With the media pass you were able to go down and stand right up against the stage and take photos.
I have been a fan of the group Alabama for 30 years, so I was beyond excited when I was able to be so close to Randy Owen that I could touch him.
To say I was in heaven is an understatement, I have been to alot of their concerts and that is the closets I have came to them onstage. It was really a dream come true. I can not thank Buckle Up enough for this amazing experience. 
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid to do this post, but I did receive free passes to all three days and the media pass. All photos are the copyright of me 





No comments:

Post a Comment