Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Cone



We took a drive and visited The Cone in West Chester, Ohio. If you like ice cream then this is the place for you. I loved the building, it is shaped like an ice cream cone, so darn cute. 
The cone opened in 1995 and it is a family operated business that has been serving ice cream since 1973. 
This place is awesome!!! And if you have kids this is the place to take them. They have small rides outside that have everything from Cat In The Hat to Clifford. And if you have kids or adults that are into video games they have a room full of them  inside the building. 
The service at this place is excellent and they have all kinds of ice cream and they also have ice cream cakes.
I had the small waffle cone with vanilla ice cream and of course sprinkles ( I mean come on, I'm 44 going on 12..lol.). I am not sure what Doug ordered but it looked good. Like I said my cone was a size small and it was huge. They give you alot. I am not a big fan of ice cream but I do like this place. 
I would highly recommend you checking this place out. You will not be disappointed. The ice cream is great and the service is outstanding.
The Cone is located at 6855 Tylersville Road. West Chester, Ohio.
Their web page is http://www.thecone.com
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything for doing this post. All opinions stated are my own. 





Love this water fountain 






No comments:

Post a Comment