Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Butterfly Show at Krohn Conservatory 2014



We went to the Butterfly show at the Krohn and if you love Butterflies then this is one show that you don't want to miss. 
This year the Butterflies are the Pura Vida Butterflies of Costa Rica. There were thousands of butterflies in one room and they were beautiful. 
They give you this little round card and if you are lucky a butterfly will land on the card while you are holding it. You are not allowed to touch the butterflies or pick them up, but all you have to do is stand or sit in one spot for awhile and one will land on you. 
This was my first time going to the butterfly show ( they have them every year with different themes ) but I will be going to more of them. It was so neat to see these animals up close. I know I don't see many butterflies where I live anymore so to see so many of them in one place is pretty neat. They had all colors of butterflies and some were just solid colors, but each one was very unique in its own way.
The only thing that I found wrong with the show is it is so hot in the room where the butterflies are. They have to keep it that way for them so if you go just keep that in mind. 
You will also be checked on your way out to make sure no little butterflies try to go home with you.
The Butterfly show runs till June 22,2014. This would be a nice thing to take your dad to for Fathers Day. Doug took my dad before me and him went and my dad loved it.
Krohn Conservatory is located at 1501 Eden Park Drive. Cincinnati, Ohio.
The cost is: Adults $7.00, Seniors $6.00, Children over 4 $4.00, and Children under 4 are free.
Disclaimer: I did receive free tickets to the butterfly show but all opinions stated are my own.  










No comments:

Post a Comment