Wolf

Wolf

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Kentucky Travel Blog!!!!

While working on this blog, I came across an awesome blog. The guy who writes for this blog name is Jim and he does an amazing job at it. We have been emailing back and forth and he is a very nice guy, who like me likes to take road trips and see different things. His blog is called Kentucky travels but he not only post about places he has been in Kentucky but so many other states as well. You need to check his blog out. He has so much insight on travel and beautiful interesting thing to see. I went through all of his post in one day and he gave me so many great ideals on places to see. I even have some of my coworkers reading his blog and they have came up with some neat places to go for vacation this year thanks to Jim.
His blog is http://kentuckytravels.blogspot.com/
Check his blog out, I know you will love it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment