Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Snowball and Snowflake at the Newport Aquarium



In my last post which was about Scuba Santa, I told you that Santa left a special gift for the Aquarium. Well I am going to tell you what the gift was, and let me just say they are beautiful. Santa left two rare white alligators. Their names are Snowball and Snowflake and they are breath taken. There is only about a 100 of these beautiful animals left. They will be on display at the Newport Aquarium through February. If you have the chance you need to see these animals in person. They are housed in the Rain forest of the Aquarium. When we saw them, one was asleep laying in the grass area and the other was under water. What time I was squatted down looking at it, I turned around to say something to Doug and he said you need to look beside you. Well you can tell from the pic above that the little baby came up to say hi to me. This has to be my favorite pic that I have. I love it!! It is so amazing to see all of God's different creatures and how they are all special in their own way. I think they are beautiful, I could sit and watch them all day. It was really a neat experience to see them up close. The Newport Aquarium does an amazing job at caring for these and all of their animals and making them comfortable.
Disclaimer...I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything for doing this post. 






No comments:

Post a Comment