Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Scuba Santa at Newport Aquarium



We went and saw Scuba Santa at the Newport Aquarium and let me just say I might be grown but this was freaking AMAZING!!! This had to be the best Christmas thing I have seen. It was AWESOME and I know I will always remember it!! You are never to old to believe in Santa and it was so cool to see him talking to all the people and reading from his book. He also had his elf down there with him, and he was swimming with sharks and stingrays. It was just awesome.  After the show was over you had the opportunity to line up and have your picture taken with Scuba Santa. Now you know I could not pass that up. Also before Scuba Santa arrived at the Aquarium he left two special gifts for the Aquarium, I will tell you what they were and all about them in the next post. If you have never seen Scuba Santa I would highly recommend you check it out, you will not be disappointed. And if you have kids they will LOVE it. 
Disclaimer..I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything for doing this post. All opinions stated are my own. 





No comments:

Post a Comment