Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Ice Sculpting On The Levee



We were visiting Newport Levee and they had a gentlemen there that was doing a ice sculpture. There were doing it every Sunday. This guys name was Jon Michael and he was amazing. The sculpture he did was of Santa holding a ticket to the Newport Express Holiday Depot. It was so neat to see this man take a block of ice and turn it into a work of art, and you all know me and how much I love art. He did an awesome job. Like I said his name was Jon Michael and he works for Artic Diamond. Their website is www.articdiamond.com
He was the nicest man that I have met. He was very sweet with everyone that stopped to watch him and he did not mind answering questions and taken pictures. If you ever get the chance to see him do his work in person please go see him, you will not be disappointed. Also if you are looking for someone to do ice sculpting for a event you are having give him a call. 
Disclaimer..I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything for doing this post






No comments:

Post a Comment