Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Santa Maria



On October 12,2013, we went to Columbus, Ohio for a hockey game ( more on that in the next blog post ). While we were waiting till time for the hockey game we went and toured the Santa Maria ship. I was amazed by the history of this ship. The Santa Maria is the world's most authentic, museum quality replica of Christopher Columbus ship. The tour guide we had was very informed. She made the tour even more fun. Now if you know me personally you know I am in love with Captain Jack Sparrow, so while I was on this ship I was channeling my inner Captain Jack..lol..
It was a neat experience to see and hear how Christoper Columbus and his crew lived on this ship. You get to go on the ship and go down underneath it and also up on top of it. We also got to see the Captain quarters. 
If you are in Columbus I would highly recommend you check this ship out. It is only $ 4.50 for adults, $ 4.00 for seniors, and $ 3.50 for kids( age 5 to 17 ) to tour it and it is well worth it. The tour takes about 45 minutes to a hour. 
The Santa Maria is located at 25 Marconi Blvd. Columbus, Ohio.
Their website is santamaria.org
Disclaimer..I am not getting paid to do this post nor did I receive anything. All opinions stated are my own.


                                                      Inside the Captain Chambers




No comments:

Post a Comment