Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Left Bank Coffeehouse



The other day when I left the cancer Dr. we stopped by Left Bank Coffeehouse. I am always looking for new family owned business to check out and when you add coffee to that I am there. This is a really neat coffeehouse. It is so pretty and the service was outstanding. These had to be the most friendly people I have met. I love how you can sit outside, they have it set up so pretty. 
I had a strawberry smoothie and let me just say in my opinion this was a 100 times better then Starbucks and I am a BIG fan of Starbucks. Doug had a Chai Latte and a cranberry scones. He said they both were really good. I also bought my little man Happy a doggie biscuit and he loved it. Left Bank Coffeehouse is located on the left bank of both the Ohio and the Licking Rivers in Covington, Ky. They are in the historic Licking Riverside District of Covington. 
Make sure you check them out if you are near there. I am sure you will love them. 
Their address is 7th and Greenup. Covington, Ky.
Their website is leftbankcofeehouse.com
Disclaimer..I am not getting paid to do this post nor did I receive anything. All opinions  stated are my own.
                                                        Inside of Left Bank
                                                        My smoothie and Doug's items



                                                           Love the outdoor sitting 





No comments:

Post a Comment