Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Flying Pigs Statues



I am in love with these Flying Pig Statues that you can find around Cincinnati. We found a list on the ArtWorks web page and set out on a hunt to see how many of the pigs we could find. If you  do not know what Flying Pig Statues are, they are fiberglass pigs that ArtWorks started doing. They are painted and they are amazing. I love going and looking at all the details that have went into these works of art. ArtWorks does some amazing art around Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. They are a very talented. One of my favorite pigs that they did was Lady Gaga, but I pretty much loved them all. We were able to find a lot of the pigs. Most of the pigs are gone but a few business and places around the city still have one. Every time I see one, I have to get a pic. If they bring all the pigs back out again make sure you get a map and see how many you can find. 






No comments:

Post a Comment