Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hathaway's Diner



We decided to have breakfast at Hathaway's Diner. This is a 50's style diner that has been around since 1956. This was our first time there and I have to say I love this place. We went for breakfast but I am going back to try some of the lunch and dinner items they offer. This diner has two long winding counter tops and they also have tables with long bench like seats. You can sit at the counter if you want the true diner experience. Oh and the waitresses wear 50's style dresses. This is a laid back place where all the employees are very sweet and friendly. The service was great and the food was delicious.   It is nice to go to a place that has been in business for so long and they know how to treat people. 
I had the sausage, egg, and biscuit and gravy and Doug had the ham, peppers, and onion omelet with toast and hash browns. 
Hathaway's is located in the Carew Tower in Downtown Cincinnati.
If you want a place to eat where the food is awesome and the service is great take a step back in time and visit Hathaway's.
Disclaimer...I am not getting paid nor am I receiving anything for doing this post. We paid for our own food.  The opinions  stated here are my own.



                                             My breakfast 


                                           Doug's Breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment