Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Spaghetti Warehouse



When we went to Dayton we had lunch at The Spaghetti Warehouse. If you like Italian food then this is the place for you. I loved them. The inside of the building was so neat. They had a trolley car in the middle of the floor that you can eat in. The service there is great. I had the four cheese manicotti and Doug had the grilled chicken linguini. My food was so yummy and Doug said his was very good. I loved all the strange little thing's they have when you enter the restaurant . They had a chandelier that is shaped like a boat. There is old license plates all over one wall and there is even a catholic confession booth. I love to find new and different places to eat at and I have to say I really enjoyed this place. If you are in the Dayton area check them out. They also have other locations so check out their website and see if there is one near you. 
The one we went to is located at 36 W. Fifth Street. Dayton, Ohio
Their website is www.40meatballs.com
Disclaimer...I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything to do this post. We paid for our meals. The opinions stated here are my own.








                                                  The trolley car
                                                        Doug's food
                                                         My food

No comments:

Post a Comment