Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Reality Tuesday Cafe


We went to the Reality Tuesday Cafe in Park Hills, Ky. This is a nice little cafe with a wide variety of coffee,tea and pastries. They also make cakes for special occasions.  I am not a big fan of flavored coffee so this was not really the place for me. I love coffee but I only drink it plain and black. I do like a strawberry and cream frappuccino, but they did not have them. I saw they had smoothies and I love smoothies,but all of their smoothies are tea based and I can not stand tea so that was a no go. I ended up getting a diet coke but Doug had the chai latte and he said it was very good. I did get a few of their pastries and some cookies. The cookies were great and my dad loved the pastry's. 
The employees who were working the day we were there were all very friendly and nice. There is alot of places to sit inside as well as a few tables outside. 
I don't think I will be stopping by there again as I said before I am not a fan of the flavor coffee and teas, but if you do like those kind of drinks then I would recommend you stop by.
I think they also offer sandwiches and salads. 
They are located at 1518 Dixie Highway. Park Hills, Ky. 
Their web page is www.realitytuescafe.com
Disclaimer..I am not getting paid to do this post nor am I receiving anything in return for doing it. I paid for my own thing's. All opinion's stated here are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment