Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park



We visited Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park and let me just say I LOVED this park. This park combines three of the things I love. A park, a museum, and art. Anyone who knows me knows I think you can find the beauty in anything and at this park I saw so much beauty. There is art all through the park and that is beautiful in itself. We also was very close to a baby deer sleeping under one of the art pieces. The park is so beautiful. It is 335 acres and it overlooks the Great Miami River. There is lakes all through the park. We went on a Tuesday and there was no one else in the park but us and the people that work for the park. It was so peaceful. It would be a great place to go and spend the day and have a picnic. I live in Kentucky and the park is located in Ohio. It took us about a hour to get there, but it is so worth the drive. This might not be a park for small kids as there is no play ground area. I loved all of the art pieces they had but I think my favorite was the Romeo and Juliet statues. They were big. They had Romeo on one side and Juliet on the other. There was a heart at the top and their hands were touching. It was so beautiful.
At Christmas time they light up the whole park and you can drive through it. I am going to check it out this year, they call it Holiday Lights On The Hill.
Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park is located at 1763 Hamilton-Cleves Road. State Route 128. Hamilton, Ohio. 
They are open year round ( with weather permitting in the winter ) 8:00am-5:00pm
The ancient sculpture museum is open from 12:00-5:00 daily.
Admission to the park is $8.00 a person and that includes the museum. 
Their website is pyramidhill.org
If you are looking for a beautiful park to spend the day at check them out, I am sure you will love it as much as I did.
Disclaimer...I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything to do this post. We paid to get into the park. All opinions  stated here are my own.

                                       Baby deer
                                                    Juliet
                                                Romeo





No comments:

Post a Comment