Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ingredients

                                          ( My breakfast)

We went to have breakfast the other day and we chose Ingredients. I have never been to Ingredients so I was excited to go. This is a very good place to go. They not only have breakfast they also have lunch. Their menu has everything from bagels, to salads, to grilled and cold sandwiches. They also have brick oven pizza's. I had the Eggs your way, which was two eggs ( cooked anyway you want them) and your choice of bacon or sausage ( I had the sausage) and hashbrowns and toast. It was so yummy. I loved that my sausage was fixed in the brick stove, it made it taste so much better. Doug had the Breakfast Panini. His was the ham and cheddar one and it look delicious. 
They have coffee and tea and juice. I had the OJ and Doug had the Caffe' Mocha. I loved this place and I can't wait to go back and try their lunch. I also want to try their pizza. They are located at 21 E. 5th Street. Cincinnati, Ohio. They are inside The Westin Cincinnati Hotel. They are open daily and you can dine in or take out. If it is a nice day out you can get your food to go an take it across the street and have lunch on Fountain Square. 
If you are downtown and looking for a nice place to have breakfast or lunch check out Ingredients. The people who work there are so very sweet and friendly. We had great service.
Their web page is www.ingredientsforyou.com
Disclaimer...I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything to do this post. All opinions stated here are my own.
                                          ( Doug's breakfast)

No comments:

Post a Comment