Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cincinnati Public Library

                                          The water fountain

We went to the Cincinnati public library. This is the main library in Cincinnati. I am a big book worm and I loved this library. It is a big place and has everything from books ( of course ) to a coffee shop, art, and a gift shop. I loved the gift shop. It is called the Friends Shop and they carry everything from books to jewelry that is made by local people. I love to shop at places like that for neat and one of a kind gifts. I did some early Christmas shopping there. The staff at the gift shop and library are very friendly and helpful. I could spend all day there just looking at all the books. They have a water fountain out front of their building that is made to look like books. I think that is so neat looking. I loved it.  If you are in the downtown area stop in and see the library for yourself. 
They are located at 800 Vine Street. Cincinnati, Ohio. 


                                          The gift shop

No comments:

Post a Comment