Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Enchanted Forest



On Sunday April 7,2013 we went and saw the Enchanted Forest Early Spring Show at Krohn Conservatory. I love the Krohn and getting to see all the beautiful flowers that they have. The Enchanted Forest show was so pretty. It had a few Elf and Fairy houses that I loved. The Krohn went all out for this show, like they do all of their shows. We had a good time looking at all the little house and seeing all the beautiful spring flower. As you walked through you could tell that spring was in the air. Unfortunately the day we went was the last day off the show, but I think they might bring it back again next year if they do make sure you check it out you will love it.
Disclaimer...I am not getting paid to do this blog nor did I received anything in return for it. We paid to get into the show. All the opinions stated here are all my own :)




No comments:

Post a Comment