Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Shanghai Mama's



We tried out Shanghai Mama's one night for dinner and let me tell you this had to be the best Chinese food I have had in a long time. They give you so much food and the service is awesome. They are not a big place, but they are great. I had the pepper steak and I had so much left over to take home. The people there are so friendly. Doug had to buy one of their shirts that says Shut up and eat your noodle! 
If you are in downtown and are looking for great food and friendly service check out Shanghai Mama's. 
They are located at 216 East 6th street. Cincinnati, Ohio.
Their website is www.shanghaimamas.com
Disclaimer.. I am not being paid to do this post nor did I receive anything from Shanghai Mama's. These are my own opinions 



No comments:

Post a Comment