Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cafe' De Paris




Anyone who knows me, knows I love anything that has to do with Paris so I had to go and check out Cafe' DE Paris restaurant. I love this place. It is a small restaurant but they have great food. We had our lunch outside, where they have  little tables. This is truly a great place to go for lunch. The people that work there are so friendly and the service is awesome. They are opened for breakfast and lunch  Monday- Saturday. They have all kinds of sandwich, soups, salads, as well as coffees, cappuccino, and teas. 
They are located at 17 Garfield Place. Cincinnati, Ohio and there is parking by the restaurant at meters. If you are downtown check them at, I am sure you will not be disappointed.
Disclaimer..I am not getting paid nor did I receive anything from Cafe' DE Paris to do this post. The views that are posted at my own opinions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment