Wolf

Wolf

Friday, January 18, 2013

Danielle Colby Cushman



On Sunday January 13,2013, I had the honor of meeting Danielle Colby Cushman from the t.v. show American Pickers. I am a huge fan of that show and so is my dad. I have always thought she seemed so sweet and I love the fact that even though she is beautiful she is not what everybody thinks the typical woman should look like. She is herself and that makes her more beautiful inside and out. My dad has been a fan of American Pickers since he has started so I knew that he would love meeting her. I took him with me and let me just say he was in heaven when he saw her, I still don't think he has gotten over it. She spent time talking with him and that made his year. When it was my turn to meet her, I was a little nervous. Here I was standing next to this beautiful woman who is on t.v. but she was so sweet it was like we were long time friends. She talked about how she loved my shirt I was wearing and I loved her boots she had on ( you know how women are nothing brings us together like fashion..lol..). If you ever have the chance to meet her do not pass it up you will not be disappointed. She is sweet, friendly, down to earth and pretty. If you have never watched American Pickers you should check it out. It is on the History Channel... Hug's :)
Disclaimer..this is my own views and opinions. I am not getting paid to post this by Danielle, American Pickers, or the History Channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment