Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cavalcade of Customs



On January 13,2013 we went to The Cavalcade of Customs. I love old cars so I was looking forward to going to this. We took my Dad and it was fun walking around with him and having him point out all the cars he has owed. I even remember a few of them. They also had a BMX bike show there and that was really neat to see. They have so much to see and do that you could make a day of it. This year it was at The Duke Energy Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. They had both floors packed with cars and things to see. They even had the Ghost Buster car there and you know I had to get a picture by that. I know we will be going back next year. If it comes to your area be sure to check it out. Even if you are not a fan of old cars it is still neat to see and plus they have some new cars there also. Hugs :)
Disclaimer..The views and opinions stated here are my own, I was not paid to post this. I paid to get into the show.  













No comments:

Post a Comment