Wolf

Wolf

Friday, November 23, 2012

Moerlein Lager House



On November 17,2012, we had lunch at The Moerlein Lager House. This is a really nice place to go to for lunch, dinner or even just to go and have a drink. The food is amazing and the service is great. I loved the view that we had from our table. We had the Pretzel's for an appetizers and if you go make sure you try them, they are delicious. I had the chicken Parmesan Penna and Doug had the Memphis pork sandwich. He said his sandwich was really good. My pasta was great and there was so much of it as you can tell from the pictures, that I had to take most of it home for later. They give you so much food for the price. Doug also had a beer, he tried the Moerlein Barbarossa Double Dark. I stayed with the ice water since I am still trying to lose more weight.
All in all this is a really great place to go. They are located at 115 Joe Nuxhall Way. Cincinnati, Ohio. 
Their hours are Monday- Thursday 11am till Midnight
Friday and Saturday 11am till 1am
Sunday 11am till 11pm
If you check them out or if you have been there before let me know what you think and what you had. Hugs :)
Disclaimer: The opinions listed here are my own. I am not being paid to do this blog nor did I receive anything free from Moerlein Lager House. We paid for our own meal.  





No comments:

Post a Comment