Wolf

Wolf

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pirate's Cove Tropical Bar & Grill





A few weeks ago we went to Pirate's Cove for lunch. This place is a very neat place to go to. And if you have a Pirate lover in your family they will love it. I am a BIG Pirate lover so this was the place for me. You can visit them rain or shine. You can sit on their expansive deck or under  their tiki hut. It is a casual outdoor dining and they have live music seven night a week through the end of September. They also serve breakfast on the weekends. Monday night is family night. They have the best food. I had the mini burgers and they were great. The view we had was very pretty. Sometimes they have someone there dressed as a Pirate, when I was there I did not see them :( 
We will be going back and maybe I will get lucky and see the Pirate. 
Pirate's Cove is located at the Four Season right on the river.
Their address is 4609 Kellogg Ave. Cincinnati, Ohio.
I highly recommend this place. We will be going back :)
Disclaimer..I am not getting anything for posting this on my blog. The views are all my own.









No comments:

Post a Comment