Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Five Guys





I have to tell you if you have a Five Guys near you, you should check them out. I am obsessed with this restaurant. I am not a big fan of hamburgers but I love theirs. And their french fries are awesome. They even have cajun fries which are my favorite. The service is awesome!! When we went the first time I ordered the hamburger and it was two patties way to big for me so now I know to get the little burger and by no means is it small.I also get the small cajun fries and there is so many of them, I can only guess how big the large order is.  I like that you can chose from their list what you want on your burger. There is over 250,000 possible ways to order your burger. They use only fresh ground beef. There is no freezers in Five guys, nothing is ever frozen. They have also won all kinds of awards. I also get the small cajun fries and there is so many of them, I can only guess how big the large order is. 
If you are by a Five Guys be sure to check them out. This is my own opinion and I am not getting anything from Five Guys to post on here. 






No comments:

Post a Comment